1.Personal Information COLLECTION
The Company will only collect fair and appropriate information if necessary for the purposes outlined below and will only do so directly from the individual concerned or from a third party with the consent of the individual concerned or via any other means. The Company will comply with Japanese law and other applicable legislation at all times and will take adequate steps to prevent personal information from being leaked to outside sources.
2.Personal Information PURPOSE
The Company will only use collected personal information for the purpose of carrying out for Executive placement services aimed at providing suitable jobs for personnel seeking employment or other recruiting services relating to the same nature. The Company will never disclose or provide any personal information to a company offering a work placement, or to any third party, without the consent or permission of the individual concerned. Personal information may be provided without the individual's prior consent however in the following circumstances:
- If required by Japanese law or other applicable legislation
- If required to protect human life, health, or property in cases where obtaining customer consent is difficult
- If required to cooperate with the public affairs of national or local governments, and when obtaining customer consent is likely to hinder the administration of public affairs
- When data or information is provided in a format that does not disclose identity, as in statistical data
3.Personal Information PARTNERSHIP
Within the scope of the purposes outlined above, the Company may share collected personal information to outside Partners or Contractors with whom it has entered into confidentiality agreements.
4.Personal Information MANAGEMENT
The Company will implement adequate security measures to protect all collected personal information and will make every effort, from both a technical and an organizational standpoint, to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged. In the event that any inadequacies are detected in the Company's security measures or any other aspects of its personal information management activities, the Company will take immediate remedial action so as to prevent such issues from reoccurring.
5.Personal Information COMPLIANCE
The Company will handle all collected personal information in accordance with Japanese laws and legislation applicable to personal information and related guidelines.
6.Personal Information ALTERATION OR SUSPENSION
If you have any questions regarding the procedures for requesting the disclosure of your personal information or other such actions and any associated charges, or if you wish to file a complaint regarding the Company's handling of personal information, please contact the Company via the email address or telephone number below. The Company will only use personal information obtained as a result of any such enquiry for the purpose of responding to the relevant enquiry. Depending on the nature of the enquiry, the Company may need to check the identity of the enquiring party to confirm that they are the individual concerned. The Company will disclose, make any alterations or additions to, delete or remove, suspend access to or suspend the third party provision of all relevant personal information as requested wherever possible.
7.Personal Information ENQUIRY
Japan Liaison Inc.
- For the purposes of this document, the term "personal information" refers to information that could be used to identify a specific individual, including their name, address, telephone number, email address and information contained in their CV or work history (including information that could easily be used to identify a specific individual by comparing it against other information).
- For the purposes of this document, the term "individual concerned" refers to the specific individual who could be identified via their personal information.
- "Other means" includes obtaining information from documents such as corporate releases, business data and industry journals, the internet and other sources in the public domain and receiving information in good faith from industry professionals.
- Other activities carried out for operational purposes include the following: Registration of personnel for the purposes of placement or referral, provision and referral of job-related information and other related procedures and operations, questionnaires aimed at improving the Company's services, information services (seminars, events, provision of the latest information, etc.) and other related operations, usage of statistical data for the purpose of notifying government agencies or the authorities Contracted operations such as IT services and admin.